Organic Cacao Powder (Non Irradiated) 1 Kilo
INCREASE YOUR SEX DRIVE & LOSE WEIGHT IN JUST THREE WEEKS
Onepure 100% Organic Cacao Bean is the RICHEST of Nature’s Food Group on the planet.
Delicious treats can be healthy; raw, unprocessed and unsweetened dark chocolate is so healthy in fact that it contains more antioxidants than green tea and red wine.
To sweeten naturally and tone down bitterness, just add honey.
Derived from the cacao tree, raw cacao bean is rich in protein, fats, calcium, iron, carotene, vitamins B1, B2 and C, chromium, zinc and magnesium.
Here are 10 reasons cacao is good for you:
1. Cacao fights depression: Raw cacao contains tryptophan, a chemical that is involved in the production of serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that regulates anger, aggression, mood and sleep. In essence, cacao makes you feel happy and is a natural anti-depressant.
2. Cacao is good for your heart: Studies have shown that regular consumption of cacao reduces the risk of blood clots, strokes and heart attacks. Magnesium is essential for the cardiovascular system; most people who suffer heart attacks have low levels of magnesium. Raw cacao powder is high in magnesium and a study from 2006 found that consuming cacao regularly resulted in a 50 percent reduction in cardiovascular mortality.
3. Cacao increases HDL (healthy) cholesterol: Cacao contains oleic acid, a monosaturated omega-9 fatty acid. Scientific studies have demonstrated that this type of fat increases levels of HDL cholesterol.
4. Cacao reduces LDL (unhealthy) cholesterol: A study found that people who ate about 99 grams of cacao a day for two weeks experienced a significant reduction in LDL cholesterol.
5. Cacao reduces blood pressure: According to various studies, regular consumption of cacao powder lowers both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
6. Cacao increases insulin sensitivity: Diabetes and hypoglycaemia develop as a result of insulin insensitivity; because cocoa increases insulin sensitivity, researchers have found that it can actually protect against these diseases.
7. Cacao is a natural stimulant: Cacao contains caffeine, making it a healthier alternative to coffee.
8. Cacao is considered by many to be an aphrodisiac: Many people who habitually consume cacao have noticed an increase in sexual drive. This may be because cacao increases levels of serotonin, which among other things, is a factor in sexual drive.
9. Cacao can help you lose weight: As bizarre as it may sound, cacao has indeed been linked to weight loss in scientific studies. Researchers believe this is because cacao is rich in fiber, which helps to prevent fat absorption. Fibre also satiates hunger, which can also lead to weight loss.
10. Cacao excellent for Skin Health and Anti Aging and reversing aging
HOW TO USE – TAKE 5-20 (20 Minutes before each meal)
ORDER ONLINE www.onepure.net
HOME OF ONEPURE 100% ORGANIC PRODUCTS BEAUTY AND ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES
The following is the nutritional facts for raw organic cacao (1 ounce) 28grams
Calories – 120
Calories from fat – 23
Total fat – 2.5g (4% DV)
Saturated fat – 1.5g (7% DV)
Sodium – 20mg (1% DV)
Total Carbohydrates – 19.0g (6% DV)
Dietary fiber – 7.0g (28% DV)
Protein – 5g
Calcium – 4% DV
Iron – 16% DV